Total Pageviews

Monday, November 06, 2006

Rewiring
















At least 95% of all electrical multi-adaptors sold here are of very poor quality. The wiring will burn through and some outlets will just not work. Maj Page decided to rewire the one we have in the kitchen since it was also packing up, after just three weeks. He redid all the wiring inside the device with wire he obtained from the South African engineers and now it works just fine. The risk of being electrocuted is higher than in South Africa. I know of at least one case of a MILOB being electrocuted since I have been here. Posted by Picasa