Total Pageviews

Friday, December 22, 2006

All of the Best to Everybody

I want to wish all Christians a merry Christmas and a happy new year and unto all Muslims a fulfilling Eid Kebyer. I want to direct my best wishes especially to the people of Darfur, who are going through one of the worst periods in their history with almost no support from the world. With every passing day your plight becomes more apparent and people cannot ignore it forever.
To my family and friends, I love you all and am looking forward to coming home. Thank you for the post and parcels you have sent me. Unfortunately the aircraft was delayed and will only arrive tomorrow so I will not be able to collect my Christmas parcels before I leave for Khartoum and then Cairo, which happens to be tomorrow as well.
The next update for my blog should be around the sixth or seventh day of January. I am looking forward to 2007.

All e-mails with seasons greetings will be highly appreciated. My e-mail address is wklokow@yahoo.com