Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

UN NGO's Leave El Fashier
















This is Ehab Nazih from Egypt. He arrived at our house two days ago and was going to stay with us in the house. He works for the UN and today he was told that the UN international staff in El Fashier are withdrawing from the town until the situation stabilises. Half an hour after I took this photo today he was at the airport ready to leave for Khartoum. Does the UN know something we do not? If so please let me know. My e-mail is wklokow@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Stay safe Werner. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Werner K said...

Thanks, Aaron.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Ehab - May he rest in peace - was my cousin. I am looking online for more photos of him. His death was devastating to all of us - his family - here. If anyone has any photos of him we'd appreciate it very much indeed. I will email the blog owner.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀菲梵, 酒店經紀~free fun~, 酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 酒店上班, 酒店上班, 酒店小姐, 酒店小姐, 酒店工作, 酒店工作, 酒店打工, 酒店打工, 酒店兼差, 酒店兼差, 酒店兼職, 酒店兼職, 經紀人, 經紀人, 禮服店, 禮服店, 便服店, 便服店,