Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dreaming of our Pay
















I thought this photo to be appropriate since it seems we have a better chance of going to the moon than to get our money on time. When I returned from my leave in early January I received my money for October and that was the last money I have seen. This situation of late payments by the AU has been ongoing for all the time I have been here and has already forced me to have to change my leave plans once. A while back a friend of mine had to loan a woman $600 since the money she was entitled to was not yet paid to her and that would have meant she would have had to miss spending Christmas with her husband and children even though she was entitled to and had already planned her leave for this occasion. This is only one of many such problems caused to loyal members of AMIS and it seems as if nobody can or wants to change the current state of affairs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes please we want our money...we do not like working for free if we give all that we can for this mission...

Andy said...

That's pretty shitty. Especially since you aren't really free to leave when you please. If it's any comfort you'll miss Sudan about a month or so after you're home and not care too much about the cash. At least I did.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀菲梵, 酒店經紀~free fun~, 酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 酒店上班, 酒店上班, 酒店小姐, 酒店小姐, 酒店工作, 酒店工作, 酒店打工, 酒店打工, 酒店兼差, 酒店兼差, 酒店兼職, 酒店兼職, 經紀人, 經紀人, 禮服店, 禮服店, 便服店, 便服店,