Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Narcissistic Birdie
















Who's the prettiest bird in Darfur? Yesterday we found Mr I'm Too Sexy here admiring his fine features in the mirror of the other outside bathroom. This morning as I left for work I heard the same familiar tapping and yes, he was back again admiring himself. He's worse than Robbie Williams! These little birds have real attitudes as well. A while ago at the HQ I watched some of them playing about. One was sitting on the sand and at that moment I decided to visit the rest room. I gave a few steps in his direction thinking that I would find him flying off, but no; the little bird cocked his tiny head to ne side and looked at me as if to say, "Just who the hell do you think you are!?" He managed to make me deviate a centimetre from my intended route.