Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 20, 2007

From Sudan Watch to Nothing?

Those of you who have been following my blog would have noticed that I found a lot of useful information at "Sudan Watch" in my link list. Now when I click on the link all I get is a message reading "Time is Running out." Ingrid assures me she did not put an end to her blog. Somebody got into Blogger Dashboard and either sabotaged it or Blogger.com have stopped it for some reason which could have a whole lot to do with perceiving her blog to be a spamming website. I just wonder how they managed to work that out.

I will keep you up to date with what is happening to Ingrid's blog. Hopefully she will be on air soon again.

2 comments:

EJM said...

I just checked and it appears to be back to normal. However, I did see a general Blogger suspension message recently, so something did happen to it.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀菲梵, 酒店經紀~free fun~, 酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 酒店上班, 酒店上班, 酒店小姐, 酒店小姐, 酒店工作, 酒店工作, 酒店打工, 酒店打工, 酒店兼差, 酒店兼差, 酒店兼職, 酒店兼職, 經紀人, 經紀人, 禮服店, 禮服店, 便服店, 便服店,