Total Pageviews

Friday, July 06, 2007

Looking for Yoko Lena

Hi to everybody. I found this under the comments on the last post on Sudan Watch. Can anybody help to find this lady?

Dear Sir,
a very good friend of mine Capt. Gautam Sharma who served Sudan as UN Peace Keeper - he was from Indian Contingent. He served from 2005-6 to Feb 2007. He was a young boy of just 26 years. On June 3rd while on duty in Kashmir valley in India - he was killed.
He had a very good friend in Sudan (Khartoum or Dafur - am not sure) her name is Yoko Lena (she is a Japanese lady working for UN child protection scheme).
I am desperately trying to trace her. Could u please help me? I want to give her this sad news.
My name Ranjit Kumar Das, I am from Shillong/Meghalaya/India. my email is mail4rd@gmail.com
Can anybody please help me?
Thanks and May God Bless you.
Ranjit
My condolences to Capt Sharma's family and to Yoko.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
This is Ranjit Kumar Das here, by chance I found my message posted in your blogspot. I had also posted the my message in sudanforum.net. Thanks to all of you, I could finally trace Ms Yoko lena. Some good samaritan passed on my message to her in Tokyo. Some days back she called me up from Tokyo. I am thankfull to all for the helping hand in tracing Yoko. Thanks again. May God bless and protect u all. And long live the WWW :)
Ranjit
Shillong/Meghalaya/India

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀菲梵, 酒店經紀~free fun~, 酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 酒店上班, 酒店上班, 酒店小姐, 酒店小姐, 酒店工作, 酒店工作, 酒店打工, 酒店打工, 酒店兼差, 酒店兼差, 酒店兼職, 酒店兼職, 經紀人, 經紀人, 禮服店, 禮服店, 便服店, 便服店,