Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Theory of Everything - Impossible



















A Theory of Everything (TOE) is a putative theory of theoretical physics that fully explains and links together all known physical phenomena, and predicts the outcome of any experiment that could be carried out in principle. In principle an agreement between scientists only, therefore nonexistent.

I am not a scientist, but I was born with a brain and therefore can think. The Theory of Everything would have to include the Theory of Nothing therefore it is impossible. For anything to exist there has to be an opposite and all the TOE would prove is that there is an opposite. There is a certain paradox involved here and I am not even sure that it can be proven by means of mathematics as mathematics comes from the imperfect human brain. Even our idea of the physical knows no boundary so where would they draw the line?

Another way to look at this is to determine God or the divine, but that cannot be determined as the moment anybody could determine the divine he/she/they would use it for personal gain and power. The idea of the divine protects itself by paradoxically not existing. All people can hope for is glimpses of what it is. The moment one attempts to hold onto the divine you lose it. One could say God exists in the not knowing.

If the TOE is possible then everything I wrote here would also be possible, which would make the TOE impossible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your points are nonsense (with respect), do you know what is nothing?
Did you know that nothing is even defined? I advise you to read a physics book and as you say: "I am not a scientist, but I was born with a brain and therefore can think."

Is not the objective that matters (the TOE) is what you can learn on the way!.
What is imagination? is it part of the TOE? yes!, read to Kurt Godel. Sure you will be interested about the "There is a certain paradox involved here and I am not even sure that it can be proven by means of mathematics as mathematics comes from the imperfect human brain."

Helping to create sustainable peace... this is what you do the best, keep doing it.

PD: nice you have memorize the marketing brainwash they gave you during these years.... SUSTAINABLE PEACE ... you know what is it? the moment you start to think, you cannot be considered as soldier!

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous11:15" may be correct and Mr Werner may be incorrect, or somehow vice versa. However that last remark by "Anonymous11:15" is a petty personal remark that undermines the value of his earlier words due to the offense given by them.

Erica Martins said...

This is so great am alive to testify the good work of hemp oil and its miracle healing.

In April 10th 2012 i was diagnosed of breast cancer and bone cancer when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have only ten months on earth to live. I shared tears and all hope was gone thinking that i will just sleep and go just like that.

My mom came to visit me in Serbia two months later and bought me some hemp oil product saying that it works well on cancer, ever since she told me about the benefits and encourage me to use the medication. I have been on treatment for the past 4 months now which was the required treatment plan for me.
Last week, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there anymore. I have been cured with Rick Simpson hemp oil which my mother had bought for me.

My family in forever grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil.

Last week my mom gave me his email and phone number which i contacted him in person and thank him for the life saving. Below information.

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com
+447024078253

Nora Quest said...

Dear Mr. Rick Simpson,

I want to share my amazing results with your THC/CBD cannabis oil miracle cure program I have been place on by Rick Simpson Service for the past 3 months. I have in just 3 months and 1 weeks lost all the stubborn cancer tumors from my system completely. ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com More importantly, I am no longer having to deal with the embarrassment and annoyance of Radiation, Chemo, pills and the big pharmaceuticals along with it Scandals propagating the Life of Humans with lies upon lies and nothing but Lies.

I share the contact of this great service of Sir Rick Simpson
ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com
ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com
+447024075089

I can't wait to show off my new energy and body to my family and friends.

Thank you so much.

Nora.

Trent Towell said...

Hi Rick, Thanks for your Cannabis Oil as a good news with a result of your recipe,

My Mother has been battling with Breast cancer for the past 13 years, having gone through radiation, surgery and chemo without a promising result, we have been successful in beating the cancer with 4 months constant treatment with your cannabis oil which we sourced through via: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com

I really haven't seen a miracle like the cannabis Oil and I must applaud you Sir, Rick for all you have been doing to the race of humans and Our founding Father would be extremely proud of you for putting an end to the tears of life lost to cancer since the existence of humans.

If we truly seek victory over cancer, then we should join hands with Sir Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil recipe in fighting against cancer so more precious soul could still be saved. So much thanks to Dr. Buckham via ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com for providing the cannabis oil with a potency of 90% THC and 51% CBD which have been the successful song in our family.

Thanks All,